FDA Approved and Medicare Covered to help treat your knee pain and get you back to an active life!
People with osteoarthritis generally have less hyaluronic acid in their joints than they should. This can cause symptoms like pain, stiffness, and swelling. The idea behind viscosupplementation is that replacing this hyaluronic acid may help reduce symptoms.
Viscosupplementation is a procedure where a gel-like substance called hyaluronic acid, which is a component of synovial fluid, is injected into the joints to increase its lubricating and shock-absorbing properties.
GenVisc is a sterile, viscoelastic non-pyrogenic solution of purified, high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate. It is administered by intra-articular injections of the knee and consists of five injections, given at a weekly interval.
It is indicated for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis (OA) in patients who have failed to respond adequately to conservative non-pharmacologic therapy and simple analgesics, e.g., acetaminophen.
- Dr. Hamra has been practicing medicine for 31 years.
- Dr. Margaret Andrews has been practicing for 14 years.
- Dr. Kuhn has been practicing Chiropractic and Functional Medicine for two decades.
Professional & Friendly Staff
Our staff is always willing to serve you and answer any questions
Certifications & Training
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine (BCIM)
- Diplomate in Whole Medical Systems
- Graduate of American Functional Neurology Institute (AFNI)
- Mastering Functional Blood Chemistry Graduate